From cuts to color – and everything in between, Terrame’s full-service salons at Jones Valley and Midtown feature hair care professionals with one goal in mind: bringing out the best in your natural features and helping you feel good about yourself!
Whether you need a trim, a touch-up, or a total makeover, our designers will help find the “right look” for you, teach you how to keep your style going at home, and outfit you with the right products to keep your hair healthy.
Each guest receives complimentary bang trims in between haircut appointments and a Mastertouch™ scalp massage that will melt away your stress and tension.
Women’s Haircut – $50 & up
Includes shampoo, cut & style.
Men’s Haircut – $30 & Up
Includes shampoo, cut & style
Child’s Haircut – $30 & Up
Includes shampoo, cut & style
(11 years of age and younger)
Highlights / Lowlights $80 & Up
Color only $55 & Up
Shampoo & Style $35 & Up
UPDO $70 &Up
Kérastase Hair Treatment $30
Blow Dry Bar | Midtown
Call 256-384-7228 to schedule your appointment today.
Headed out for a night on the town with friends? Meeting that special someone for dinner and drinks?
Not quite ready for a full salon cut and color, but want to look your best after a long week at work, volunteering or juggling the kids?
Drop in the Blow Dry Bar at Terramé Midtown and let us pamper you with a scalp message, shampoo, blow out and style
that will have you turning heads all evening long. Terramé’s Blow Dry Bar has simply taken the expertise you’ve come to trust
and made it available in an alternative fashion for those busy times when all you need is a quick shampoo and style.
THICK, LONG, CURLY OR STRAIGHT – STARTING AT $35
(INCLUDING A SHAMPOO & SCALP MASSAGE)
THE HAIR IS PULLED UP OFF THE NECK AND SHOULDERS INTO A SPECIFIC STYLE.
STARTING AT $70
HALF THE HAIR IS PULLED UP, WHILE THE OTHER REMAINS LOOSE.
STARTING AT $50
Waxing – Jones Valley | Midtown
We regret that we cannot perform waxing services on clients who are taking Accutane, Retin-A, or antibiotics due to the sensitivity these products cause to the skin.
Hair growth must be approximately 1/4” in length or 2-3 weeks of hair growth must be present to receive waxing services.
After waxing, please allow 24 hours before sun bathing or using a tanning bed
Newly waxed skin is more sensitive to the sun and will burn easily.
If you are planning for a special occasion we recommend that you schedule your waxing services 3 to 5 days before the event.
Brow – $22
Lip – $15
Chin – $15
Brow Tweeze – $25
Dermaplaning – $50
Extended Bikini $65
Regular Bikini $40
Half Leg $60
Full leg $120
Full Back – $70
Half Arm – $35
Full Arm – $45
Under Arm – $35
Chest – $50
Spray Tan – Jones Valley | Midtown $45
– For best results, shave your legs and thoroughly exfoliate them the night before your spray-tanning service. In exfoliating, it allows for a more even coverage in your spray tan application. After having done so, moisturization is key. To maintain a glowing tan, you must make hydrating your skin second nature. If you have relatively healthy skin, a basic lotion application will work just fine. If, however, you have exceptionally dry skin, we recommend preparing for your service in the days prior to your appointment with 2-3 lotion applications a day. A well-moisturized body will avoid a quick-fading airbrush tan.Take caution in over-hydrating your skin on the day of your spray tan service to avoid splotchy results. Allow several hours prior to the service for your last lotion application to soak in.
-Make sure your face is free of make-up at the time of your session with us. Cleanse your skin prior to your service for an evenly applied facial spray-tanning application. We can provide cleansers at the time of your appointment if necessary. Also, please be sure to remove any deodorant or perfume from your body as that can also have an effect on the coverage of the spray tan.
– Here are a few products/items that we recommend to avoid using around the time of your spray tan to ensure it’s longevity:
Anti-aging products or AHA’s
Beta Hydroxy Acids-salicylic acid
Retin-A type products (Retin-A, Renova, Tazorac, Tretinoin)
Toners containing alcohols or witch hazel
Anti-acne products(Accutane, salicylic acid)
Facial masks and scrubs
Pore cleansing facial strips
Bleach products for body hair
Hot tubs, chlorine and salt water
– Tight-fitted clothing is not recommended for wearing to your spray-tanning appointment. Jeans, boots, tights, etc can distort the consistency of your spray tan with splotchy results. Socks and close-toed shoes should also be avoided in the hours following your service. We encourage you to wear loose-fitting clothing and flip flops to your service.
– Some clients may choose to wear under-garments. It is not mandatory but, we encourage you to wear as little or as much as you need to feel comfortable and confident while recieving your spray tan. If, however, you choose to adorn under-garments throughout your spray-tanning experience, we recommend wearing dark-colored fabrics to avoid visible staining.
– Rule of thumb: 6 to 8. There should be no sweating for 6-8 hours and no showering for 6-8 hours after recieving your spray-tan. Both of these activities can affect the longevity of your tan. The longer you leave the initial tanning solution on, the better.
– Keep in mind that everyone’s skin is different. The full extent of your desired spray tan shade may take up to 24 hours to be reached. Give it time to settle in to your skin before choosing to layer your spray tan.
– After you have recieved your treatment, we recommend you avoid shaving for 12 hours. When you do shave, a new and fresh blade is best.
-Keep in mind that when you take a shower or bath (after the recommended 6-8 hours), you will inevitably see some of the color wash off. It’s normal for the initial solution to rinse off- leaving behind a glowing, natural-looking tan.
-As far as maintenance for your spray tan after your service, here are a few tips to ensure longevity:
After bathing, pat your body dry with a towel as opposed to excessive and harsh rubbing
Avoid swimming pools and saltwater
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Who could benefit from this service?
A: Anyone! All of our technicians are certified to bring you a customized all-natural solution based airbrush tan that is combatible with your skin type to leave you glowing for any special event or even every-day wear.
Q: What can I expect from the procedure?
A: Norvell is designed to create the same reaction to your skin that you recieve from sun-tanning but, without the harms of UV rays. The solution is airbrushed onto your body by one of our certified technicians for a flawless finish.
Q: Am I gonna turn orange?
A: As a sunless tanning consumer, one of your main concerns about your airbrushed tanning service may be turning orange. Norvell is an all-natural solution that is free of dyes, which can leave that harsh orange tint. With Norvell, you can expect a long-lasting natural-looking tan that is customized to your skin type.
Q: Is it safe?
A: Norvell consists of DHA (Dihydroxyacetone), which is the active ingredient in the all-natural solution. DHA has been approved by the FDA for over 30 years. Our technicians have gone through rigorous training and certification courses to ensure that your spray-tanning service with us if safe and effective.
Q: How long does it take?
A: We like to accomodate you in a timely manner, so our certified staff has combined quality with efficiency to be able to complete the process in as little as 10 minutes from start to finish.
Q: Can it ruin my clothes?
A: The all-natural Norvell tanning solution is a fine-misted, water-based solution that is free from permanent dyes. While the service is designed to allow for plenty of drying time, be aware that the solution washes easily our of your garments if it does indeed come into contact with your clothing. Once your tan has had 6-8 hours to fully develop and the initial solution has rinsed off in your shower, you are left with a beautiful tan that will not rub off on clothing or other surfaces.
Q: How long can I expect the spray-tan to last?
Taking several factors into account, the main one being skin hydration, the average duration of your spray tan can be anywhere from 5-10 days. Moisturization very important to extend the life of your tan.
Q: Why choose airbrush tanning?
A: Typical spray tanning booths have been known to produce poor results because they are not specifically modified to the clients skin type. Besides the obvious benefit of UV-damage-free tanning, airbrush tanning provides a customized application that can leave you without concern of streaking or turning too orange.
Q: DHA- what is it?
A: Dihydroxyacetone is the active ingredient in sunless tanners. DHA reacts with the amino acids in the top layer of skin to make bronze-colored melaninoids.
Q: I have rosacea, vitiligo, heavy scarring or stretch marks: can I benefit from spray-tanning?
A: Norvell spray-tanning is a great solution for all of the above. Flare-ups from roseacea, and vitiligo can be beautifully blended throughout the airbrush service. To maintain this flawless finish, you may need to spray tan as often as every other day, depending on skin color. Even though spray tanning can be beneficial to recipients with scarring or stretchmarks, keep in mine that the newer the scar or stretchmark, the less tanner it absorbs. As they age and heal over time, they will begin to disappear into the spray tan.